Friday, November 15, 2013

Paris Part 1 - 2013

9/11- Our flight to Paris. We had a great flight. It was assigned seating but we managed to work the system to our favor and found two seats side by side. If I have to sit through a 11 hour flight, I prefer to sit next to my bestie, @kat_uh_roo. I liked the vibe of the elderly French man sitting next to me. He was 5'10 with balding Einstein hair. He was traveling with two French women and another Frenchman. They reminded me of the BMCrew(BurningMan Crew). The women put their used cups and napkins on his tray table when they were finished with it. Totally something Kat and I would do to Kevin. When we landed and exited the plane, the other man trailed behind the others, much like Ryan does when we go out. Being away from home allots me time to allow my subconscious to flow outward. I find myself turning into my alter egos: Stephyrae, and Tiffybobo to name a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment